Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Axia Experience

On my fourth restaurant experience I ended up going to Axia Restaurant. Axia is located at 5045 Plantation Place in Mississauga near Erin Mills. They offer four different menu selections that are unique and authentic. The items range of from Chinese to Korean to Japanese to South East Asian. They bring together a world of Asian cultures into one dining experience. 


For my appetizer I started off with a Japanese starter, the Edamame. They are fresh green soybeans that are lightly salted with sea-salt in their shells. For my main course I also got a Japanese main dish. I decided to get the Sushi and Tempura Bento Box. I did make some modifications to the dish to please my tastes, which were an additional cost which I was okay with. 


My Bento Box included four pieces of Spicy Salmon Sushi which is salmon mixed with a special spicy-mayo sauce and tempura crunch. It also came with five pieces of Shrimp Tempura Sushi which is shrimp tempura with avocado, cucumber, kani and tobiko with a spicy-mayo sauce. It also includes a few pieces of hand battered Shrimp and Sweet Potato Tempura served with a sweet tempura dipping sauce. It also included two Beef Gyoza dumplings, along with a garden salad and a cup of miso soup. 



For dessert I had the delicious deep fried bananas with a mango ice cream. It was drizzled with warm chocolate, sprinkled with icing sugar and topped with whipped cream. I would defiantly recommend going to Axia as it is well priced and the food is absolutely outstanding!   

No comments:

Post a Comment