Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Big Smoke Burger Experience

On my seventh restaurant experience I ended up going to Big Smoke Burger located at 100 City Centre Drive in Mississauga. This amazing burger joint was originally called Craft Burger with one location in Toronto at 50 King Street East. I had been going there for years before they changed their name to Big Smoke Burger. Aside from the name change nothing else had changed. The staff, menu and ingredients all stayed the same. They started opening up more locations all over the place from the Eaton Centre, Square One Shopping Centre, Yorkdale Shopping Centre and many more. 


Big Smoke Burgers are handcrafted burgers and are made fresh daily using quality ingredients. They use only Ontario AAA ground beef that is always fresh and never frozen. They also offer chicken, lamb, organic and veggie burgers for the people who don’t eat beef or would like to switch it up. Their burgers are always juicy and the staff are always friendly. The service is always consistent and be prepared to wait for a bit. This is because the burgers are cooked as the orders come in and takes roughly 10 to 15 minutes.
I got the classic cheese burger which is a 6oz charbroiled burger served on a sesame seed bun. The fixings that I added to my burger was smoked Canadian cheddar, goat cheese, lettuce, red onion, caramelized onion, ketchup and mayo. I also got a side of their tasty crispy breaded onion rings that are hand-cut and seasoned to perfection. To drink I had to get their old fashioned strawberry milkshake, which is absolutely delicious and could easily be dessert. 




Everything is fresh and mouthwatering and defiantly worth trying at least once!
I would recommend Big Smoke Burger to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment